Written by AFL Online on 4th Sep 2011
With tickets to week one of the 2011 finals series to go on sale in less than a weeks time we want to provide you with all the information you need so you don’t miss out on seeing your team playing in their most important match of the year to date.
If you’re unsure about something or have any questions please comment below and we will do our best to deliver you the correct information.
Match details for Week 1 (including participating teams, dates, times and venues) will be confirmed on Sunday 4 September at the completion of Round 24.
|Competing Club Members||Monday 5 September (9am local time)|
|AFL Members (Etihad Stadium final)||Monday 5 September (9am local time)|
|AFL Members (MCG final)||Tuesday 6 September (9am local time)|
|General Public||Tuesday 6 September (12pm local time)|
|Where to buy|
|Etihad Stadium||Ticketnaster||ticketmaster.com.au||1300 136 122|
|Patersons Stadium||Ticketmaster||ticketmaster.com.au||1300 136 122|
|ANZ Stadium||Ticketek||ticketek.com.au||132 849|
Payment & Transaction Details
- Payment for all finals tickets is strictly cash or credit card.
- There is a limit of 8 tickets per transaction.
- When purchasing tickets at an outlet you must present up to 8 2011 membership cards or barcode numbers from the membership cards.
- When purchasing online or via the telephone you must be able to quote up to 8 membership barcode numbers.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability for all finals.
- Competing club members can only purchase a ticket that is equivalent to the membership they hold. (ie an Adult member will only be able to purchase an Adult ticket.)
New South Wales
Please note that some ticket agencies may charge an additional booking fee on top of these prices.